JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Jefferson City's Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on a proposed new car dealership.
Corwin Automotive Group is planning to build a 30,000 square foot facility in the 3600 block of Missouri Boulevard. The facility would include a service department and detail shop.
The dealership told ABC 17 News it would move its current Honda dealership to the new location. The Nissan franchise will then move into the old Honda building.
Corwin has recently been storing inventory at the Capital Mall because it doesn't have enough space.
Jefferson City Administrator Nathan Nickolaus says some neighbors are worried about lighting and traffic around the new dealership, but the city is trying to mediate between the parties and reach a compromise.
- Updated Woman in fatal crash wasn't wearing seat belt
- Updated Suspect indecently exposes himself on East Rollins Street
- New Man's petition to set aside guilty plea in murder case denied
- Governor's security detail to remain same under Greitens
- Man is arrested for aggravated stalking, was hiding in victim's backyard
- Victim assaulted and robbed by same suspect within a week
- Governor--elect Greiteins vows to tighten up on crime