COLUMBIA, Mo. - Chrohn's disease affects approximately 1.5 million people across the country.
200 may not seem like a huge number, but organizers of the Steps For Chrohn's and Colitis Walk said the turnout on Sunday was great.
The event was held at Stephen's Lake Park to raise awareness for the disease and encourage those living with it.
There are about 30,000 new cases reported each year in the United States.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active