Other Tips to Keep Your System Running Smoothly
- Ductless mini split air conditioners work best in temperatures between 14°F to 109°F.
- Make sure there is an appropriate place for condensation to run off.
- Keep vegetation, debris, etc. from around the compressor for optimal air-flow (which will also make it easier to clean).
- If you do not keep your compressor reasonably clean, it will overheat, which will lead to a major break-down.
- Lastly, if your remote stops working, first try the reset button, often found at the bottom of the remote. If you are still having problems, contact the manufacturer.
Keep your ductless mini split air conditioner running well for as long as possible by performing regular maintenance. If something goes wrong, take care of it right away to prevent any long-term damage.