COLUMBIA, Mo. - More than 1,100 people are without power in Columbia. The bulk of the 13 outages appear to be north of I-70 near Stadium Boulevard.
It happened around 8 p.m. Monday night. We're still gathering more details on why the power has gone out, but we are hearing reports right now that a transformer on Worley Street blew.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Updated Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze