COLUMBIA, Mo. - Early Thursday morning Columbia fire crews were called out to an incident where a woman reportedly fell from a second floor apartment.
Medics were called out just before 2 a.m. to 101 Orr Street.
Fire investigators tell us a 19-year-old woman was transported to University Hospital. At this point it's not clear how significant her injuries were.
Authorities say the woman was intoxicated.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze