A Montgomery City teen accused of kidnapping and sending schools on lockdown will be in court Thursday. Robert Bethel, 18, is set to be arraigned on charges of kidnapping and armed criminal action. Bethel allegedly forced his girlfriend into his truck at gunpoint, and also made threats that put schools on lockdown. The girl was later found unharmed.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security