Law enforcement have made an arrest in a rape that occurred 13 years ago at the University of Missouri. According to MUPD, 47-year-old Marvin Leslie Jones was arrested on charges of felony forcible rape, two counts of felony forcible sodomy, and felony burglary. On October 16, 1999, MUPD had investigated a rape at Gillett Residence Hall on the university's campus. Police say they then received a "significant lead" in the case from the Missouri State Highway Patrol's crime lab. That lead allowed police to arrest Jones. Jones is currently in the Boone County Jail.
- Updated One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Updated Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust