Tuesday night Ashland's mayor announced the City Council will hold an impeachment hearing Nov. 11th.
Alderman Jeff Anderson was suspended last month.
At Tuesday's council meeting, the mayor said impeachment papers had been drawn up.
Anderson is expected in court Monday where a judge could decide to place him back on the council.
- Updated No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes