JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - The autopsy of the man whose body was found Tuesday night on the west side of Jefferson City is complete.
The results showed the man died of natural causes. Police say so far there is no sign of suspicious activity.
Police do believe the body was that of a missing Mid-Missouri man. The remains were found in the woods near the Church of the Nazarene on Schumate Chapel Road.
A wallet and ID were found at the scene, but police are not releasing the name of the man until next week when the forensic dental records are complete.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active