MONITEAU Co., Mo. - A body found Friday in Moniteau County has been identified as a man, likely around 30 years old.
ABC 17 News has confirmed with the Missouri Highway Patrol Monday a body was found in south Moniteau County, about 25 miles southwest of Jefferson City.
Officials told ABC 17 News the body was discovered by a deer hunter on Friday near Route A and Stone Creek Road, which is about 15 minutes southwest of Russellville.
Investigators have not been able to determine if the death is suspicious.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy