LAKE OZARK, Mo. - A boil advisory has been canceled for some residents near the Lake of the Ozarks.
Lake Region Water & Sewer Co. issued the voluntary boil advisory Thursday after a contractor damaged a water main.
The advisory was in effect for customers living in Heritage Isle east of Muirfield Drive, as well as customers east of Heritage Isle, including all of LaRiva Estates, Club at Porto Cima, Private Quarters and Villa LaCresta. Customers living along Resplander Way were all affected.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Updated Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze