BOONE CO., Mo. - Several Boone County residents are under a boil advisory until Friday afternoon.
Customers of Public Water Supply #10 are asked to boil any water for at least 5 minutes before drinking it.
Roads affected include Oakgrove School Road, Blakemore Road, and Lockwood Lane.
Ice makers should also be turned off until the advisory has been lifted.
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County