RANDOLPH CO., Mo. - A boil advisory has been issued for customers of Public Water Supply #10 who live west of Highway 63 in Randolph County.
The advisory is in effect through Thursday until 3:00 p.m. due to a water main being hit.
The district warns customers to boil drinking water to a roiling boil for 5 minutes before consuming, and to turn off ice makers.
- Updated Woman in fatal crash wasn't wearing seat belt
- Updated Suspect indecently exposes himself on East Rollins Street
- New Man's petition to set aside guilty plea in murder case denied
- Governor's security detail to remain same under Greitens
- Man is arrested for aggravated stalking, was hiding in victim's backyard
- Victim assaulted and robbed by same suspect within a week
- Governor--elect Greiteins vows to tighten up on crime