LINN, Mo. - A boil order was issued Saturday morning for all customers of Osage County Public Water Supply District #3.
A six inch water main break along Highway 50 caused the order to be issued Saturday. It was in effect through Wednesday, April 16.
All nearly 1,200 customers of PWSD #3 were told to boil water before use until that time. The district covers parts of the county east of Linn.
- Updated Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes
- Fire district advises residents of ways to avoid a home fire this winter
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated Columbia man to federal prison for sex trafficking
- Updated Jefferson City police awarded DWI vehicle to step up enforcement