COLUMBIA, Mo. - Boone Hospital Center in Columbia has earned a top ranking in the state of Missouri by U.S. News and World Report.
Boone Hospital was recognized for 8 specialties, including cardiology and heart surgery, gastroenterology and gastrointestinal surgery, geriatrics, gynecology, nephrology, orthopedics pulmonology, and urology.
The hospital was rated as the area's highest category of recommending a hospital to family and friends, and the only one in Mid-Missouri to be recognized as high-performing in cardiology, geriatrics, and gynecology.
- Updated Woman in fatal crash wasn't wearing seat belt
- Updated Suspect indecently exposes himself on East Rollins Street
- New Man's petition to set aside guilty plea in murder case denied
- Governor's security detail to remain same under Greitens
- Man is arrested for aggravated stalking, was hiding in victim's backyard
- Victim assaulted and robbed by same suspect within a week
- Governor--elect Greiteins vows to tighten up on crime