MOBERLY, Mo. - Moberly's widely popular bowling alley that closed in May is being reopened by Moberly natives Rich and Meg Morenz.
The name of the building is Memory Lanes and the owners say it's because so many Moberly natives have lifelong memories at the bowling alley.
Debbie Miller of the Moberly Chamber of Commerce said that the bowling alley is important to the community.
"The bowling alley has been an integral part of Moberly for an upwards of 50 years. There's a large group of bowlers that bowl on leagues every year," she says.
The bowling alley is set to open Oct. 4.
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Car flips in Columbia crash, driver arrested
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy