HOLTS SUMMIT, Mo. - A Holts Summit man is behind bars after investigators discovered child pornography on his computer.
50-year-old Frederick W. Lawson was arrested for first degree child pornography and possession of marijuana, an imitation controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
Investigators with the Boone County Sheriff's Department Cyber Crimes Task Force say they received a tip from the Nixa, Mo. Police Department in December 2012 about possible child porn.
While serving a search warrant at Lawson's home, investigators found several sexual movies involving children, including one with a child as young as 3-years-old being sexually molested.
Lawson is being held in the Callaway County Jail.
- Updated Incoming Governor's wife robbed at gunpoint
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Updated Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway