CAMDENTON, Mo. - The Camden County Sheriff's office was looking into the death of 40-year-old Robert William Burns and two year old Sadie Marie Burns on Saturday.
Beginning stages of the investigation showed no signs of foul play.
Police found the two at around 10:30 Friday morning at a home in the 7300 block of State Highway D.
The Missouri Highway Patrol and the Camden Co. Medical Examiner's office was still at the scene Friday evening.
ABC 17 News has reached out to the Camden County Sheriff's office, who could not say if foul play is suspected or if the victims are related.
- Updated No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes