CAMDEN COUNTY, Mo. - A Camden County woman is dead after an ATV crash.
The accident happened Wednesday evening in Camden County at Friar Tuck Drive and Robin Hood Lane.
Troopers say Alice Vanmeter, 71, of Roach was killed when she went off the road hit a tree, stump, and a concrete retaining wall.
She was thrown from the ATV and pronounced dead at the scene.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security