COLUMBIA, Mo. - No one was injured Friday after an SUV went through the front of a Columbia business.
Emergency crews responded to Frameworks on Old Highway 63 near the Business Loop around 11 a.m.
The driver was a 73 year-old woman from Rocheport who accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake.
Police are not issuing a ticket for the crash. Firefighters also called building inspectors and stabilized the structure before removing the vehicle.
A contractor was brought in to finish working on the damage. Early estimates are about $10,000.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"