FULTON, Mo. -

Charges have been filed against a man whose threats caused several Fulton schools to go on lockdown earlier this week.

Callaway County prosecutors charged Ryan Scott Bazer, 38, with felony making a terrorist threat.

On Wednesday, authorities said Bazer called a woman with whom he had had a relationship, and said he would bomb the Fulton High School and a school bus. Those threats prompted the high school as well as Bush and Bartley elementary schools to go on lockdown.

Although Bazer is still on the run, his bond has been set at $20,000. A judge has signed a warrant for Bazer's arrest.

Fulton police say Bazer is no longer in the area, but could be en route to North Dakota or Iowa. He also has ties to Florida.