COLUMBIA, Mo. - Just days after the city of Columbia was dismissed from Ryan Ferguson's $100 million lawsuit, it's back on again in an amended complaint.
This comes just eight days after a judge dismissed the city on a technicality but allowed it to be added on again.
The suit was rewritten and resubmitted Friday in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, according to federal documents.
It included the city because it employed some of the employees named.
Ferguson is suing after being released from prison after nearly 10 years for the 2001 death of Tribune sports editor Kent Heitholt.
- Updated COMOGives on This Week
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members