COLUMBIA, Mo. - Columbia's cultural affairs manager is stepping down.
On Monday Assistant City Manager Carol Rhodes announced that Chris Stevens will resign his position. It will be effective at the end of July.
Stevens and his family will be relocating to Denver where they will continue their work with the arts.
Stevens was hired in December of 2011.
There will be a national search for Stevens replacement, which will begin soon.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"