COLUMBIA, Mo. - One of Columbia's well-known downtown landmarks is set to be sold.
Two club owners from Madison, Wisconsin plan to buy The Blue Note, which is located on 9th Street in downtown Columbia.
They also plan to buy sister club Mojo's from co-founder Richard King.
The sale is expected to be finalized in October of this year, just after the annual Roots N Blues N BBQ festival. No word on what the club is worth.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active