COLUMBIA, Mo. - Police have confirmed a Columbia man was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly ramming a woman's car into a tree.
Officers say Jajuan Morrissette hit the victim's vehicle several times around 6 a.m. on Tuesday near Quail and Nelwood drives. She then lost control and slammed into a tree.
Investigators say Morrissette also walked up the car, broke the window and hit the woman in the face.
Morrissette was arrested shortly after on Whitegate Drive. He is set to appear in court Wednesday on charges of domestic assault and tampering with a vehicle.
- Updated Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes
- Fire district advises residents of ways to avoid a home fire this winter
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated Columbia man to federal prison for sex trafficking
- Updated Jefferson City police awarded DWI vehicle to step up enforcement