COLUMBIA, Mo. - A suspect was arrested on Tuesday for statutory sodomy involving a 7 year-old girl.
Steven Bowen lives at 4250 Wyatt Lane and is accused of having sexual intercourse with the victim May 1.
Police got a call first reporting the alleged child abuse July 19 in the 2900 block of Leeway Drive.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"