COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) - The University of Missouri Board of Curators has extended president Tim Wolfe's contract through June 30, 2018.
The extension announced Wednesday was effective July 1 and replaces a contract that was to end Feb. 15.
Board Chairman Don Downing said in a news release that enrollment and donations have substantially increased since Wolfe became system president in February 2012.
The Columbia Daily Tribune reports that spokesman John Fougere said Wolfe's base salary has not changed from $459,000 during the 2013-14 school year. He receives $100,000 in incentive pay, based equally on performance and longevity.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost