BOONVILLE, Mo. - A Cooper County man was killed in a crash on I-70 Sunday morning.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, Joseph Baucom, 29, of St. Louis, was driving westbound about 10 miles west of Boonville when he struck the car in front of him.
The collision caused the car driven by Kelly Klein, 51, of Wooldridge, to go off the road and overturn. Klein was pronounced dead at the scene.
A passenger in the car, Keely James, 51, also of Wooldridge, sustained moderate injuries in the crash.
Baucom also received moderate injuries.
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust
- Injury crash shuts down westbound Highway 50
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Updated Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated Boone County crews battle house fire on West Wolfe Road
- Lack of school resource officers in Boone County
- MU football hires defensive line coach