BOONE CO., Mo. - 69-year-old Ronald Lee Nowlin was arrested Tuesday afternoon after stabbing a 35-year-old man in the arm with a pair of scissors.
The incident happened in the 400 block of East Cedar Court in the Clearview Subdivision just north of Columbia after 12:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The victim is reported to be Nowlin's son-in-law who was treated for non-life threatening injuries at a local hospital.
Nowlin faces charges of 2nd degree domestic violence and armed criminal action.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost