COLUMBIA, Mo. - Two men accused of a June murder pleaded not guilty in court Friday.
Domionte Cheatum and Samuel Butler pleaded not guilty in Boone County Circuit Court after being arraigned via video.
A grand jury indicted both men for second-degree murder, first-degree robbery and armed criminal action.
Cheatum and Butler are accused of the June 23 shooting death of Anthony Unger in a shopping center on Conley Road.
Columbia police believe the murder was drug-related.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost