ASHLAND, Mo. - An Ashland man is behind bars Tuesday night for allegedly raping a teenager.
62-year-old Donald W. Fisher was arrested by Columbia police and charged with second-degree statutory rape and second-degree statutory sodomy.
According to court records, Fisher is barred from having contact with the victim or anyone under the age of 17.
Fisher is being held on a $100,000 bond at the Boone County Jail.
- Updated 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018