AUDRAIN COUNTY, Mo. - An Audrain County man has been arrested for allegedly possession child pornography.
The Sheriff's Office says it served a search warrant in the 400 block of Cleveland Street in Vandalia early Tuesday morning.
Officers seized computer equipment and arrested 23-year-old Manuel Gomez after finding child pornography on the computer.
Audrain County law enforcement say the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the East Central Drug Task Force acted on a tip from the Lincoln, Neb. Sheriff's Office.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy