HIGH GATE, Mo. - A Belle man was waiting to be charged Sunday after being arrested on drug charges.
50-year-old Jerry Adkison was arrested during a search warrant sweep by the Maries County Sheriffs Office and the Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group on Saturday on Route H in High Gate.
According to a new release, Adkison was found with drug paraphernalia and items used to make meth.
Sheriff Chris Heitman expected Adkison to be charged late Sunday.
He remained in the Maries County Jail that night.
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018
- Winter weather car preparations: What you should have in your car
- Speed limit reduction coming to major Columbia roadway following MoDOT study
- Updated Confirmed structure fire on Perkins Road