COLUMBIA, Mo. - Boone County Sheriff's deputies have arrested Timothy S. Midgyett Jr. after a chase, Monday night.
Boone County Sheriff's deputies and Columbia police officers responded to a car chase on Columbia's north side.
Just after 10 p.m. officers began chasing a car that finally came to a stop on Smiley Lane near the intersection of Range Line Street. One occupant of the vehicle allegedly ran from the scene. That occupant was later identified as Midgyett.
While searching the vehicle investigators say they found several packages of marijuana.
Officers with dogs searched a wooded area nearby but were unsuccessful.
Then on Wednesday morning just before 3 a.m. Midgyett was booked into the Boone County jail.
It is unclear how deputies caught up to Midgyett.
- Updated No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes