COLUMBIA, Mo. - Local law enforcement is searching for the two suspects who escaped after Tuesday's car chase in Boone County.
The Sheriff's Department is searching for 21-year-old Sheldon O. Grayson and 26-year-old Autumn D. Kee. Officials say the two suspects should be considered armed and dangerous.
Grayson is described as a light-skinned black male, 6'3" tall, and weighing 230 pounds. He is currently on parole and has outstanding felony warrants for his arrest.
Kee is a light-skinned black female, about 5'6" tall and weighs 135 pounds. She also has an outstanding felony warrant for her arrest.
The two suspects escaped after a chase on Route J in Boone County Tuesday night. Deputies originally responded for shots fired and chased the car to Roby Farm Road.
Once on Roby Farm Road, the wanted suspects and two others, 22-year-old Marland Lane and 21-year-old Jamil Edwards, tried to escape on foot, but Lane and Edwards were arrested immediately.
Deputies found a "large amount" of stolen property in the suspects' vehicle.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Grayson or Kee is asked to call 911 immediately or call CrimeStoppers anonymously at 573-875-TIPS.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze