COLUMBIA, Mo. - The Boone County Sheriff's Department SWAT team served two search warrants in the county Thursday and arrested two men.
In the first search in the 4500 block of West Bellview Drive, deputies found marijuana and a stolen .38 caliber handgun. Law enforcement did not arrest anyone in the home, but said they do have suspects in the case.
The second search happened in the 700 block of Hunt Avenue in Columbia city limits. In the home, deputies found crack cocaine, $4,500 in cash and a 9mm handgun.
Deputies arrested 50-year-old Robert Jennings and 56-year-old Reginald Reed.
Jennings was arrested on charges of distribution of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon. Reed was arrested for a failure to appear arrest warrant. That warrant is for a felony in possession of a controlled substance.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"