HOWARD COUNTY, Mo. - A Boonville man is charged with multiple sex crimes involving a child.
49-year-old Raymond Stevens is facing four different charges: three counts of felony statutory sodomy and and one count of misdemeanor child molestation.
Howard County authorities said court documents on the case are sealed and will not be released as of Saturday.
Stevens is being held in the Howard County jail on a $75,000 cash only bond.
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Car flips in Columbia crash, driver arrested
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy