COLUMBIA, Mo. - Law enforcement are searching for three men who burglarized a south Columbia church last week.
The Boone County Sheriff's Department says three men broke into the Family Worship Center on E. Bonne Femme Church Road on December 20 between 3:45 a.m. and 4:20 a.m.
Detectives say the church's video surveillance captured the men in their early 20s breaking into the church, vandalizing the building and stealing musical and electronic items.
According to law enforcement, one of the suspect is tall with a Mohawk-style haircut. A second suspect is described as being tall and slender. The third suspect is described as shorter and was last seen wearing a white, hooded sweatshirt.
The Sheriff's Department says the men caused "significant" damage to the church. An exact damage estimate was not immediately available.
Anyone with information is asked to contact CrimeStoppers at 573-875-TIPS to remain anonymous. Authorities are offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of the suspects.
- New Man beats wife, causes brain bleeds and facial fractures
- Updated Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Gov. Nixon restricts millions in Medicaid spending
- 2016 city of Columbia community survey sent to residents
- 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit