CAMDEN CO., Mo. - A former Kansas City lawyer accused of killing her father and his longtime girlfriend at the Lake of the Ozarks was granted a change of venue on Thursday. Susan Van Note's trial is now going to be held in Laclede County.
Van Note is charged with two counts of first-degree murder for the shooting deaths of her father and his girlfriend, Sharon Dickson, in 2010 in Camden County.
Prosecutors also claim Van Note forged a power of attorney to remove her father from life-support.
A new court date has not been set.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Updated Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost