COLUMBIA, Mo. - A Columbia man was behind bars Saturday night after pulling a gun during a fight at Club Vogue.
Police said Quillan Jacobs, 22, was involved in a disturbance around 2 a.m. Saturday outside the club, according to Sgt. Bruce Houston.
He brandished a gun and was taken down by club security and Columbia police officers. While he was being arrested, officers found crack cocaine on Jacobs body.
Jacobs was being held in the Boone County Jail on $79,000 bond and could face weapons, drugs and assault charges.
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy
- Columbia Public Works to survey Nifong Boulevard
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire