COLUMBIA, Mo. - Police arrested a Columbia man for a suspected arson earlier this month.
Charles William Drewery, 31, was arrested for allegedly setting a home on fire in the 3000 block of Woods Crossing Drive on Dec. 1.
Police say Drewery started the fire knowing that people were inside the home.
Officers arrested Drewery Wednesday morning at a local medical facility after he finished treatment. He was arrested for first-degree arson with a bond to be set.
- Update: Ripley Street scene clear after reported fire
- Proposed law would make violence against police a hate crime
- Updated UPDATE: Fatal crash near Midway
- Interim president announces search for permanent chancellor
- Man arrested for kidnapping and assaulting Columbia woman
- Repeat offender arrested
- Police arrest a man after he allegedly threatens a woman with a machete and taser