COLUMBIA, Mo. - A Columbia man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly assaulting a woman and threatening to harm her with a knife.
Police say 27-year-old Steven Gholson repeatedly assaulted the victim while she was driving on Warwick Street on Sunday night.
Once the pair arrived at her home, Gholson reportedly pulled a knife on her and threatened to harm her.
Gholson was arrested Wednesday night for an outstanding felony warrant, a felony warrant for unlawful possession of a firearm, felony warrant for second-degree burglary and second-degree domestic assault.
His bond was set at more than $310,000. He is currently being held at the Boone County Jail.
- Updated Update: Ripley Street scene clear after reported fire
- Updated Proposed law would make violence against police a hate crime
- UPDATE: Fatal crash near Midway
- Interim president announces search for permanent chancellor
- Man arrested for kidnapping and assaulting Columbia woman
- Repeat offender arrested
- Police arrest a man after he allegedly threatens a woman with a machete and taser