FULTON, Mo. - Fulton police arrested a Columbia man Wednesday for having drugs in his car. An officer tried to stop a driver for speeding on Tennyson Road.
The driver didn't stop, leading to a vehicle chase around the city. Police say the car finally stopped on a dead-end street, and the driver tried to run away.
Officers caught up with the suspect, who they identify as Anthony Cole. Police arrested Cole, 32, on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, resisting arrest, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, careless driving, and driving while license is revoked.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy