Columbia, Mo. - Columbia police found multiple shell casings investigating a shots fired incident on Derby Ridge Drive in the city's northeast.
Multiple 911 calls reported several shots in the area of Bold Ruler Drive and Derby Ridge Drive, just south of Brown Station Road.
Early reports said police were looking for possible suspects in a black SUV. A suspect description has not been provided.
We're still working with police to determine if anyone was injured.
We do know a house and cars sustained damage.
Our crews watched as police collected multiple pieces of evidence including shell casings.
This is the third shooting this week.
A Monday night shooting injured a 20 year old man, a second early Thursday morning sent a 35 year old man to the hospital with multiple gun shot wounds, both are expected to survive.
Police have not confirmed if any of these shootings are connected.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security