COLUMBIA, Mo. - Columbia police are investigating a sexual assault that happened near the University of Missouri campus.
University police say the Columbia Police Department received a report about an incident that happened in the 1400 block of Bouchelle Avenue, which is across from the MU campus.
A female victim told police she was assaulted around 2 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 8. The victim said she was walking home when a man stopped her and grabbed her chest. When she resisted, the man fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a mixed race man with a medium skin ton, approximately 5'6" tall, with a slender build and short brown hair.
- Updated Crash shuts down Highway 124 between Hallsville and Centralia
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit