COLUMBIA, Mo. - Columbia police are looking for the driver of a truck caught of surveillance cameras after an alleged sexual assault.
According to a Saturday night news release, officers were called to University Hospital just after 7:30 a.m. for a report of a sexual assault victim.
The attack happened near the 900 block of Curtis Avenue, but police were told the suspect got away.
After looking through surveillance cameras from the area, police identified the driver of a white truck as the suspect.
He is described as a Hispanic man, in his mid- to late-20s with medium build, standing five feet ten inches tall. He has black hair, some facial hair and a "square-like face."
If you have any information on the location of the truck or its driver, you're asked to call Crimestoppers at 875-TIPS.
- Updated Crash shuts down Highway 124 between Hallsville and Centralia
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit