COLUMBIA, Mo. - Multiple law enforcement agencies participated in a saturation effect last week and the results have now been released.
Christopher Stone, Catherine Doyle, Lawrence Johnson and Timothy Hyde were all arrested on drug charges or warrants.
Hyde was part of a meth arrest back in March.
These people are among 10 felony arrests out of 25 total arrests.
Columbia police, Boone County Sheriff's deputies and the FBI were all involved.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze