COLUMBIA, Mo. - A Columbia strip-mall owner was ordered to pay $2,000 in fines Monday, after pleading guilty in November to seven property violations involving a massive fire nearly two years ago.
Mark Stevenson, the owner of 106 Business Loop 70 West LLC, was accused of delaying cleanup, after the blazed caused $6 million in damages.
Multiple businesses were destroyed off the business loop early April 1, 2012, including O'Reilly Auto Parts, Hong Kong restaurant, Dollar General and a barber shop.
- Updated One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Updated Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust