JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - A man charged in the latest drug bust near Jefferson City was out on appeal for charges of first-degree robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon. Terrill Reynolds also has prior convictions on two counts of forcible rape and second-degree assault.
Reynolds was just arrested on Thursday with two other women during a drug raid at 4804 Westport Drive, near South Country Club Drive. Jefferson City police confirm Reynolds sold undercover officers meth between March and April. Investigators say the transaction was recorded on video.
Members of the sheriff's department and MUSTANG drug task force carried out the search warrant Thursday. They found three bags of marijuana, meth paraphernalia and hypodermic needles.
Prosecutors also say Reynolds admitted to being a heavy cocaine and meth user.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active