BOONE COUNTY, Mo. - Boone County deputies are investigating after a shots fried call north of Columbia.
Around 10:30 p.m. Thursday deputies were called out to the 8700 block of Route Z for a report of shots fired.
Highway Patrol troopers also assisted in the call.
At this point it is not clear how many shots were fired, but ABC 17 News can confirm there were no victims, medics were called out just as precaution.
While on scene deputies were questioning multiple people, but it's not known if any arrests have been made.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"